2016 Summer internships at Light Transport Entertainment
Light Transport Entertainment is looking for excellent student interns.
Summer internship position has been closed(as of Aug, 2016)
Ph.D position has been closed(as of Apr 11, 2016).
- General light transport algorithm
- Direct ray tracing for displaced subdivision surface
- Ray tracing 2D/3D vector graphics
- Monte carlo ray tracing for Millimeter-wave and/or THz-wave(EHF)
- Monte carlo ray tracing for subsurface scattering(human skin)
- Realtime Ray Tracing(Vulkan + VR)
- Ray tracing based geometry processing for 3D printing.
- Raytracing and light transport algorithm(PT, BDPT, MLT)
- C++, OpenGL(GLSL)
- GPGPU(OpenCL) (optional)
Duration and workload
2016/08 ~(1 or 2 month)
- 1,500 yen/hour~(Bachelor)
- 100,000 yen/month~(Master)
- 180,000 yen/month~(Ph.D)
- Shimokitazawa, Tokyo
- Remote(for students living far from Tokyo, or for oversea students)
Students in EU region may require VAT number or entrepreneur license for work in legal. Please consult to labor office in your country.
We encourage writing and publishing an academic paper(SIGGRAPH/EUROGRAPHICS, etc).
How to apply
Upload your resume and send a Twitter mention to lighttransport or syoyo.