2019 Summer internships at Light Transport Entertainment
Light Transport Entertainment is looking for excellent student interns.
- General light transport algorithm
- Ray tracing curves(hair)
- Ray tracing 2D/3D vector graphics
- Monte carlo ray tracing for Millimeter-wave and/or THz-wave(EHF)
- Monte carlo ray tracing for subsurface scattering(human skin)
- Realtime Ray Tracing(Vulkan + VR)
- Ray tracing based geometry processing for 3D printing.
- Raytracing and light transport algorithm(PT, BDPT, MLT)
- C++, OpenGL(GLSL)
- GPGPU(OpenCL) (optional)
Duration and workload
2019/06 ~(1 or 2 month)
- 2,500 yen/hour~(Bachelor)
- 200,000 yen/month~(Master)
- 280,000 yen/month~(Ph.D)
- Shimokitazawa, Tokyo
We only hire Japan resident student this year(foreign student studying in Japan will require work permit. Please consult your lab or University).
We encourage writing and publishing an academic paper(SIGGRAPH/EUROGRAPHICS, etc).
How to apply
Upload your resume/CV and send its URL to https://goo.gl/forms/1p6uGcOKWGpXPHkA2