The Bachelor Power Rankings — Week 2
Another week in the books and we’re already getting sick of Nick. He just kinda seems like such a loser. We’re definitely getting “Andi’s season Nick” and not “Bachelor in Paradise Nick”. Even some of the girls are already starting to question if he really wants to find a wife or just screw around. “Is he here for the right reasons?”
Can I just tell you how annoying it is to end an episode with a “to be continued” and not with a rose ceremony. I will never get used to it.
The drama of the week was with Liz. Liz is the one that Nick had met at Jade and Tanner’s wedding earlier this year, hooked up with and they hadn’t spoken since. For some insane reason he kept her past the first night even though it was so obvious that she was gonna start telling other girls about their past. As soon as Nick found out that she was starting to tell people he sent her home but it was too late. Damage done. Now he’s gotta come clean with the girls… “to be continued…”
21 girls left. Let’s see where they rank.
- Danielle M got the first 1:1 which is a huge deal in Bachelor world. In the last 6 seasons, 4 of the first 1:1 dates made it at least to the final 4. None of them won the whole thing though. She seemed nice enough which means she‘ll make it pretty far. Until further notice Danielle will hang out near the top of this list.
- Corinne is amazing! She’s the Chad of this season which has to be a good thing. It’s day 2 and she already doesn’t care about the other girls at all. The highlight was right after getting the rose from Nick she gave a speech to all of the other girls about how all she did was “be Corinne” (SHE EVEN SPEAKS IN THIRD PERSON JUST LIKE CHAD!!!). She’s obviously not going to win this season but as long as Nick is just in “have fun” mode he’ll keep her around. Quote of the week: “dad would be proud… even though I was naked”.
- We didn’t hear much from Rachel this week but she got the first impression rose last week and that’ll hold her over for a long time. First impression rose receivers almost always make it to the final 4.
- Vanessa and Nick had a solid conversation. Also she has a French accent and Nick called her a “keeper”. So she’s safe this week.
- Taylor had a good showing at the wedding photoshoot. She got assigned the “princess wedding” theme and she and Nick seemed to share the least forced kiss. Which at this point matters. I wouldn’t bet on Taylor for final 4 but she’ll be here for a few weeks.
- Raven and Nick had a conversation this week that was just goofy and normal. In the solo interview Nick said that he likes her because he thinks she’ll always be real and honest with him.
- Christen is hilarious. Liz dumped her whole Nick/wedding/one-night-stand story on Christen and she just rolled with it. She became the episodes narrator and straight up talked to Nick about it. I don’t think he’s that into her but he should be.
- We don’t really know much about Josephine but he seemed to think she was funny and was impressed by her in their fake breakups.
- I’m not sure Nick even knows who Kristina is yet but her Russian accent will carry her far. I bet Donald Trump likes her too.
- The only thing we saw of Alexis (the shark dolphin) was the outtakes where she told Nick that her boobs were a year old and he made him sing “happy boobday” to them. It was super awkward and kind of horrible but it made him laugh at least. Also she mentioned her boobs so Nick was interested.
- Jaimi had a couple of conversations with Nick and he never really seemed that impressed with her. But hey, at least she talked to him.
I don’t recognize any of the rest of the girls on this list so it’s hard to rank them. After this next week we’ll hopefully know more about them so we can get a full ranking.
- Danielle L
- Jasmine G