Considering all the comments, emails and comments on socials I’m receiving about micro-frontends material I prepared in the past months, I thought might be helpful gathering all the activities I’m doing in this post, keeping a sort of “diary” of what’s coming next, what I’ve done so far and maybe sharing some ideas for the next activities.
So this page will be updated regularly, therefore, bookmark 📌 this page if you don’t wanna miss any update!
In this way, if there are topics you are interested in you can easily add a comment and I can consider to focus my next post or talk on that direction.
I hope you will find this resource useful 😁!
Please feel free to suggest any topic or ask any questions, I don’t bite (usually 🐶).
- I don’t understand micro-frontends. — JS Poland — November 2019 — Warsaw (PL)
- Building Serverless micro-frontends at the edge — AWS Re:Invent — December 2019 — Las Vegas (US)
- I don’t understand micro-frontends (extended version) — O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference — February 2020 — New York (US)
- Micro-frontends, the future of frontend architectures
- Adopting a micro-frontends architecture
- Orchestrating micro-frontends
- Identifying micro-frontends in our applications
- I don’t understand micro-frontends.
- Micro-frontends: the benefits of microservices for client-side development
- Micro-frontends: the good, the bad, the ugly — Codemotion webinar
- Scaling frontend applications with micro-frontends — Software Architecture Conference webinar (available only for Safari Books Online subscribers)
- Micro-frontend architecture — UXDX Dublin
- You don’t know micro-frontends — Frontend Developer Love
- Scaling frontend applications in DAZN — Let’s DAZN it! Meetup
- If data is king, distribution is queen — The New Stack
- Micro-frontends with Luca Mezzalira — Views on Vue
· Building Micro-frontends — 3h class — 22.07.2019 — DONE 🎉
· Building Micro-frontends — 3h class — 30.09.2019 — DONE 🎉
· Building Micro-frontends — 3h class — 02.01.2020
· Building Micro-frontends — 3h class — March 2020
More to come…. stay tuned 📻