5 Best Modern Kitchen Designs for Small Spaces
Modern design and minimalism go hand in hand because it’s all about keeping things to minimum and sleek. Structured, hard, and sleek are among the many highlights that come to mind when we talk about modern kitchen designs in Sydney.
Space should not at all a barrier when it comes to modern kitchens because a successful design needs to blend functionality and personal prerequisites, not a huge room. There are thousands of ideas to help you design a perfect kitchen for your small space. And here we go:-
- Gallery Kitchen: When space is the main concern and it’s limited, you may opt for gallery kitchen with an under mount sink, glass sheet backsplash, and flat-panel cabinets. The all black appliances and light tone hardwood floors will give it a modern look and spaciousness. Keeping everything to the minimum but stylish always work.
2. Open Layout: The contemporary living is all about an open plan and if you have a limited space but still want a modern cooking area, combine the dining and living. The kitchen will become the most happening place of the home where the entire family gathers and entertains. Open shelving and light color establishes an airy feel to the room.
3. Wrap-Around Shelving: Lack of space is no more an excuse as wrap-around shelving gives you the freedom to live your dream of a contemporary kitchen. An ideal kitchen includes custom-made storage units, a stainless-steel hood, and accent of white to open it up. Open shelving and patterned tiles lend a sense of openness to the kitchen.
4. Integrated Design: For studio apartments and small homes, a kitchen with multi-tasking elements is the key to success. A pullout pantry and space-saving appliances can make any tiny place work like a modern kitchen. A small portable island can be used for cooking preparation as well as dining and entertaining.
5. Smart Storage: Modern kitchens designs in Sydney are all about perfect storage and some thoughtful planning can make a tiny floor plan look organized and spacious. Backless stools, armless chairs, built-in bench, and an island-cum-dining offer added storage. Mobile dining space can be rolled away to give it a modern feel.
Small kitchen designs just require some thoughtful planning and smart choice. If you focus on a few key factors, you can have the best modern kitchen designs in Sydney.
Combining your kitchen with some custom pieces can offer it some uniqueness and there are endless options for countertops, shelving, and cabinetry.