Senior Spotlight: Eva Dudzik
Major: Public Relations
Plans for after college (if known): TBD
1. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Now what do you want to be when you grow up?
A successful badass (doing something in marketing or PR).
3. What is your favorite quote?
East or West, home is best. It’s a quote that my mom always says to my family when we come back from vacation or from being apart from each other for a long time. It always reminds me how important family is and to be around those who love you.
4. Who inspires you most?
My parents. They are so incredibly hardworking, funny and loving and they have set the most amazing example for sister, my brother and me. They are the two best people in the universe. I absolutely cannot imagine life without either of them and as I am writing this at my internship I’m actually tearing up.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
I go to the gym to try and counterbalance my excessive intake of carbs and other things over the weekend. And I’ve been working a lot lately which is fine with me because I love being busy!
6. Where is your favorite place to eat/explore/be in Boston?
I recently discovered the Seaport district, which I love, but my favorite will always be Faneuil Hall because my dad loves it so much and it makes me think of him!
7. What is your favorite kind of alcoholic beverage? And who (as in where) makes it best?
Gin and soda two limes. My favorite place that I’ve had gin is when went I went abroad (hey Lucia), we went to this place in Cuenca, Spain that had AMAZING gin and tonic drinks with things in them like rose petals, cinnamon sticks and lavender petals.
8. What is your favorite food?
I like all food except tilapia, eggplant and blueberries (unless they’re in smoothies).
9. What is your favorite place to eat at on campus?
Bay State dining hall.
10. Where do you prefer to study here on campus?
Stuvi 1 downstairs is awesome if you get a private room!
11. What else are you involved in here on campus? Or in Boston? (jobs, clubs, activities, etc.)
I have an internship at a strategic communications firm, Melwood Global and I also work behind the front desk (and sometimes attempt to make smoothies) at Barry’s Bootcamp.
12. What is your favorite Alpha Phi-related memory?
Wedding mixer my sophomore year… I can’t wait for this year!
13. What is your favorite college memory?
I can’t choose one! But I have a couple including whenever we had people over at 241 sophomore year (RIP), marathon Monday sophomore year and going to TITS (because I love tits).
14. What is your most embarrassing college story?
Definitely the aftermath of spring formal freshman year…
15. Are you satisfied with your college experience?
Absolutely! I have met amazing people who I know that will stay in my life for years and years to come. Living in Boston has been incredible and I have grown so much as a person over the past four years. As much as it sucks to say it I think I’m ready to join the real world (minus the fact that I have no money).
16. What is one piece of advice that you wish you had known before this year?
Take advantage of this city! Get a job where you have to commute, go running (or walking) on the Esplanade (or around Brookline which I recommend), explore new restaurants, go to Fenway Park as much as you can and walk around the city when it’s a nice day. You might not live in Boston again so don’t waste it. Taking an Uber to and from bars doesn’t count J