Topshop App MVP
My first project as a UX Manager at TOPSHOP TOPMAN was to assist with the complete redesign of the brands app.
The legacy app was cursed with performance issues and bugs as well as hosting UX & UI issues that led to low conversion and retention rates. A goal of the redesign was to make significant improvements to all of the above and launch a MVP with feature parity.
With a determined feature set upon joining the business my role primarily focused around working with a third party development agency to boost the usability through key user journeys. These included browsing, wish list and checkout.
- Iterate through designs in delivery sprints
- Research via competitive analysis and eCommerce best practices to inform refreshed design patterns
- Perform user testing of key features to provoke further usability improvements
- Work with Visual Designers to implement new branding in the app
- Consolidation of fashion inspiration content into a personalised home screen ‘style’
- Redesign (IA, UX, Visual) of checkout process based on best practices and usability testing, also to accommodate Apple Pay
- Redesign of categories and filters through the purchasing journey
I’m Luke Illidge, A creative lead with strong capabilities in primarily UX along with Interaction & UI Design. My passion is transformation through Design Thinking. Founded by a naturally high curiosity, divergent thinking and a UX toolkit to execute projects.
Check out my portfolio for more juicy design goodness.