Three Press Releases
- Construction Plans: Liberty constantly undergoes building projects and a press release covering the future of construction would be very informative.
- Liberty’s Investment in River Ridge Mall: A press release could be released discussing Liberty University being involved in buying 75% interest of the local River Ridge Mall.
- Upcoming Academic/Various Changes: A press release could be released stating any changes coming to Liberty academically in the coming Fall semester.
5 Press Releases
- Apple released to the press an introduction to a new iPad. It is called the 9.7 inch iPad Pro. It contains a processing chip that competes with most laptop computers today.
- Netflix announced a new original series starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. It’s a Netflix comedy called Santa Clarita Diet and will air in 2017. Victor Fresco is the writer and executive producer.
- Square Enix video games company announced that Straight Up Films acquired the film rights to Square Enix’s game, Thief. The feature adaptation will be produced with Roy Lee and Adrian Askarieh.
- Sony announced that their Playstation VR will be released globally in October 2016. This virtual reality system will be released with an initial price of $399. To raise hype, Sony will showcase various PS titles around the globe.
- Gamestop raised $2.8 million for St. Jude Children’s Hospital in donations. The donated mass of money was in honor of the Thanks and Giving campaign. The money will go towards research in children’s cancer and other diseases.