On December 12, we start a token pre-sale for Luven, a unique early cancer detection technology. The ICO is planned for January 15, 2018.
For more than 20 years the Ukrainian scientists have been developing a diagnostic method based on cyto-morphological and cyto-biophysical properties of the buccal epithelial cells. In 2004 at Fenix Cancer Research Center, they continued their research and, finally, came up and implemented an experimental method.
A new method of biomaterial analysis allowed to establish a cancer diagnosis at its early stages and to assess predisposition to cancer.
A great success in this medical field opened a door to new possibilities,including cancer prevention and therapy.
The longstanding scientific research in this field culminated in development of The Luven diagnostic system.
The LUVEN screening test method created by scientist of our company detects cancer at its early stages with the accuracy of up to 96% only comparable to biopsy. None of the existing diagnostic techniques has such a high diagnostic accuracy.
The LUVEN technology allows to diagnose the disease at its early stages , thus, giving a chance to thousands of people to prevent its further development.
Why is it critical to detect cancer in its early stage?
Around 10 mln people worldwide are annually diagnosed with cancer, with every third patient dying from it. One of the main reasons of such a high mortality rate is late diagnosis.
According to statistics:
- after treatment in stage 1 cancer — around 93% of patients survive;
- stage 2 cancer — around 75% survive;
- stage 3 cancer — 55% survive;
- stage 4 cancer — only 13% survive;
This is why one should get a check-up as often as possible, thus preventing the disease progression.
Regardless of the rapid development of modern medicine and biology cancer, annually, takes millions of human lives. One cancer patient, worldwide, dies from this disease every 30 seconds.
According to the WHO, the number of new cancer cases will rise by 70% in the next 20 years.
- Each year 8,000,000 people die from cancer;
- Every day 27,000 patients are diagnosed with cancer and this number is constantly growing
- Due to late diagnosis more than half of cancer patients die, because manifestations of the disease appear in advanced stages;
- In the last 10 year the number of oncology patients has increased by around 25%;
Each year around 200,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with cancer 100,000 of which die, mainly due to late diagnosis.
The key to successful cancer treatment is early diagnosis.
If detected at the early stage, when there are no visible symptoms, cancer can be cured without any complex aggressive therapies.
For years, the problem of early cancer diagnosis has been addressed by the world’s best clinics and specialists, without a ready solution though, since there are still no efficient diagnostic screening tests for the early disease detection.
Luven can recognize the progressive disease when other diagnostic methods are helpless.
The diagnostic accuracy of Luven shows 85 to 96%, while accuracy of computed tomography is 50 to 68%. The computed tomography though often cannot detect a cancer recurrence or metastases.
Unlike other diagnostic methods, it differentiates between chronic inflammatory conditions and cancer. Other diagnostic techniques, including paracentesis with a negative result, are not 100% reliable.
Its immediate competitor in diagnostic accuracy is positron-emission tomography which requires administration of radioactive glucose, use of very expensive equipment, use of specially fitted premises and specially trained medical specialists.
The development of this method started in early 1983 at the research institute, chair for genetics. Based on the cellular theory by Rudolf Vichow, a team of scientists was working on a diagnostic method and studying buccal cells.
Ms. Galina Shchukina, a genetic scientist and cytologist, was at the head of the scientific research. She conducted an in-depth study of scientific papers describing a new biophysical concept of the gene activity regulation based on the role of relationship between homologous chromosomes and genome. Together with Mr. Alexander Shchukin, a nuclear physicist, they invented an ion trap allowing to estimate bioelectric charge of cells.
Further research and studies of this concept laid the basis for a new diagnostic method born in 2004, according to which any changes in the human body reflect on cells, including buccal epithelial cells.
It was the first milestone in the development of LUVEN a unique diagnostic and treatment system.
As of today, this method allowed to collect statistical data on tests of more than twenty thousand of patients.
Any process in the body reflects in the cell, a structural unit of the body. Buccal cells (cells from the inside of the cheek) are the fastest to respond to any changes.
We have established some regularities in the changes in electrical activity of buccal cells and their cytomorphological parameters in case of any changes in the life processes.
By examining various parameters of cells and their combinations, our system called The Luven Diagnostic allows, with a high degree of accuracy, to detect oncological diseases, localization of a diseased organ, tendency of progression of the disease and comorbidities.
A large number of studies, conducted in cancer centers ,showed that The Luven methods’ accuracy is up to 96% for some types of cancer, which is a very high rate comparable to biopsy.
- A patient fills out a patient card in the computer program;
- A buccal swab ( a painless swab from the inside of the cheek) is carefully collected with a mouth spatula and placed under the microscope;
- The program records a video from the microscope and transfers it to the processing center;
- Within several minutes the program receives a printable report;
Based on data processing results the report shows:
- Cancer lesions in the body, if any;
- Predisposition or liability to cancer;
- Comorbidities according to the international classification of diseases (MKB-10 and TNM);
Why is it lucrative?
Cancer research is an acute social problem, in view of this they cast a veil on profits of medical companies. However, in-vitro diagnostics, and particularly cancer diagnostics, is a huge and most rapidly developing sector, with the potential global market of DNA cancer tests worth about $20 bn.
Unlike the majority of projects involving ICO, our company has already completed 90% of the whole thing.
We have already conducted studies, developed the entire procedure and received several patents for the procedure. Also, we have all the necessary equipment and software which can produce income and treat people even today.
Your investment is not only a cure for a huge number of people, but also your tool for making money from the capitalization growth and test sale.
Token holders have two opportunities:
- receiving a part of the company income;
- exchanging their tokens for testing services with a 30% discount, using or selling them to wholesale customers (such as clinics, insurance companies, physicians in private practice etc.)
* Investors from the countries where tokens equal securities (such as USA or China) will not be able to share the company income, however, they will have a possibility to exchange their tokens for tests with a 80% discount, use them or sell them to wholesale customers. It means that the company will exchange tokens for tests 5 times cheaper than the market price.
The company will be selling sets of necessary equipment to labs, hospitals and physicians in private practice who are engaged in clinical trials.
Tests will be read on the company servers, each test will be paid for. The diagnosis price will vary from country to country. The lowest price will be based on the current GDP per capita. The company services will cost 50% of the retail price. In this manner, we will ensure a balance between affordability of the diagnosis for the population and Company income.
Your investment is not only a cure for a huge number of people, but also your tool for making money from the capitalization growth and test sales.
Why do we need funds?
At present, to hit the biotechnology market, a company should have a huge amount of invested funds for conducting laboratory and clinical trials. For instance, definitive clinical trials may cost up to $50,000 per one patient, but trials require a lot of them: tens, hundreds or even thousands. Few big companies can actually afford it, let alone the startup.
It’s well-known that for successful project development everyone should mind their own business, but this particular case requires involvement of professionals from related sectors. That will also entail additional expenses.
In 2010 the team of scientists embraced IT specialists and mathematicians who put all the knowledge and formulae into the software of Luven Diagnostic system. They set up a commercial enterprise promoting the new technology.
In 2014 they launched Luven Diagnostic Franchise which boosted development in many countries (more than 23 newly opened diagnostic rooms diagnosed more than two thousand patients), but soon afterwards our team faced a large number of problems that couldn’t be solved without a big financial investment:
1. The software, at that time, transmitted images from the microscope to our processing center where a team of cytologists would specify parameters for the received material, after which the computer would process the data and give a result. We were putting great efforts into teaching cytologists how to correctly record image parameters which closed the door to our prospective growth. Also, our lab assistants couldn’t work 24/7 which caused long delays in text interpretations, just as the number of those tests was constantly increasing;
2. We couldn’t sell our diagnostic system to other countries, since the method required certification and clinical trials which, in turn, requires big money.
Finally, we decided to take a pause and improve the software by adding computer-assisted learning (automatic corrections of coefficients in formulae for the database of clinically confirmed patient diagnoses) that will allow us to constantly improve diagnostic accuracy, run clinical tests and re-start our project in many countries at the same time.
We need money for:
- further studies, since the technology allows to not only diagnose cancer, but also detect other diseases;
- debugging software for computer-assisted learning, automatic recognition of images transmitted from lab microscopes, generation of the database of patients and their test results for trending and informing patients on the necessity of being diagnosed;
- other business-related operations;
- marketing and advertising;
- opening a center in Austria to study the method;
- legal services;
- opening new labs worldwide;
- developing a diagnostic device specially for family use;
The presale period starts on December 12 until December 29, 2017.
The token sale is planned from January 15 to February 28, 2018.
BitcoinTalk Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2371398
Telegram Group: https://t.me/luvenmedio_en
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/luvenmed
Thank you! We will be grateful if you support us.