How to Lose Belly Fat
It’s one of the most difficult types of fat loss to accomplish. In fact, it often seems like fat will happily come off of everywhere else before it will come off your stomach…
But if you’re wondering how to lose belly fat, there are several options.
Let’s take a look at two of them:
How to Reduce Belly Fat
If you’re in it for the long haul, there are several steps you can take when it comes to dealing with that belly fat.
To take this approach you will need:
Willpower and determination — like all weight loss, you’ll have to work hard to achieve your goals.
The time to succeed — if you want to lose belly fat in a day or two, this approach isn’t the one for you. A gentle, natural method will help you reduce fat, but it will take time — so don’t get disheartened!
Okay, you’ve got the motivation and the time. If you’re planning how to get rid of belly fat, here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Reduce your sugar intake — not fun for fans of the sweet stuff, sugar is belly fat’s natural ally. You’ll need to cut out sugary drinks, and the amount of sugar you add to anything you consume.
2. Eat more protein — things like eggs, fish, meat, and other high protein foods have been proved to be effective at combating the bloated belly blight.
3. Get rid of those carbs — bad news, chip fans. Proven to be more effective than low fat diets (partly because you don’t necessarily have to restrict how much you eat), low carbohydrate diets are great for losing that beer belly.
4. More fibre is a good thing — particularly soluble and viscous types of fibre. That means lots of fruits and vegetables.
5. Get your exercise in — as well as improvements in diet and nutrition, healthy exercise will help you cut down on excess baggage around your mid-section. More, it’ll help you keep it down.
The Fastest Way to Lose Fat
If you don’t have time to take the months required to lose belly fat, there is another method:
Coolsculpting cellulite is a method of weight loss which involves freezing fat cells. Properly known as Cryolipolysis, It’s the only method which can treat small, specific parts of the body — like the belly. It relies on the fact that fat cells which are frozen break down and are naturally removed by the body. The treatment jumpstarts this process by applying precisely targeted cooling to the area in question.
This “fat freezing treatment” has become so popular among people seeking weight loss because:
1. It’s non-invasive — so no needles, no surgery, and no artificial substances.
2. You relax while it happens — some clinics will even allow or encourage you to watch a movie or something similar while your treatment is being carried out!
3. Consultation is generally free — because so many clinics are trying to promote the coolsculpting results they can achieve, you’ll almost certainly be able to get a free consultation on your treatment.
The only negative results that tend to be reported are a slight itchiness of the targeted area, and some pins and needles (a sensation caused by the fat cells breaking down).
If you’re one of the many thousands of people struggling to lose belly fat, it’s usually counted a small price to pay.