Towards a sustainable educational system
On May 21st 2019, I was interviewed on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. The interview took place at Blockchain Zoo, Indonesia’s blockchain hub in Ubud, Bali. For the series Blockchain Beyond The Hype we talked about blockchain, modern educational systems and our upcoming educational book.
It was a sixty-minute interview and we talked — among others — about the following topics:
- Educating yourself in times of accelerating change;
- Offline versus online content;
- Job-market changes as a result of technological change;
- Explaining blockchain to a child and a grandfather;
- How educational parties should adapt to stay relevant.
Watch an extensive summary of the interview below (24:17):
Younder is a challenger consulting firm in the FinTech, Financial Services and Blockchain space. For more information about this and other subjects we cover, visit www.younder.nl or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.