- 90–95 degree on left arm and follow through with natural force
- Slow Backswing on “wood”
- Normal to slow backswing on “iron”
- Downswing with natural force and wrist moved naturally from left over right to right over left when it ends
- Wood 1 (my “thunder storm”): ball on left arm pit and still going right around 60%(120–130 yards)
- Wood 7 (my “Red Lady”): ball located on a inner left and still going right about 30% (90–120 yards)
My Red lady has to be treated softly. Treat her gently with slow backswing and don’t use force at all.
- Left knee is upfront when doing backswing and follow through. Probably my power is from my core body that is regulated by my knee movement
- Iron 7: knee movement and follow through/direction: straight (75–90 yards)
- P : knee movement and follow through/direction: straight (50–75 yards for 90 degree, 25–30 yards for half swing)
- S: knee movement and follow through/direction: straight (40–50 yards for 90 degree, 20–25 yards for half swing)
More mistakes and what should be done after talking to a lady and her bf whose swing are very powerful
- Mistake on Backswing is on my right knee. Don’t pull up but keep it like it is on backswing
- Downswing: energy starts from right arm pulling down with waist and hip power
- Practice muscle of hip and waist at home by moving waist with hands on your stomach but your hands shouldn’t move.
- I didn’t use other sources of power on my swing. Focus more on core muscle twist
- Practice with a beginner rag at home. Hear the sound of your downswing
Forget all of the above….
Apply the three rules!
-do your things
-slow and short
- Wrong scars on the right thumb means you didn’t follow through with natural flow of wrist.
- Go up with core power and shoulder
- Feet put weight inside and maintain well balance