A New Start to a New Year (A Few Days Early)
I guess, with the new year right around the corner, that I am trying to do something new. Yesterday was my eighteenth birthday, and at dinner my parents and I were talking about new years resolutions. I don’t always like them because I never end up completing or fulfilling them. They frustrate me. So naturally, I decided to make one for myself. I want to write/journal/whatever. I want to put my thoughts somewhere. I have decided, after struggling to figure out wordpress (I made a blog two years ago?), that I will put my thoughts here.
I am going to start with some hopeful resolutions.
- I will love myself as well as I can
- I will love others to the best of my ability
- I will improve my sarcasm
- I will try to read as much as I can
- I will smile when I feel like it and not when I don’t
- I will buy more mom jeans (they are oh so comfy)
- I will wear as much black as I please
- I will find good tv shows
- I will do more things for myself
- I will exercise my right to say no
I’ll see if I can add more to the list as the new year goes along.
I wonder what else I will be talking about on here. College? Probably. The end of my senior year? Most likely. My trip to Italy? Definitely.
I have always wanted to write. Whenever I try, though, it seems that I have issues committing myself.
We will see.