Into Android Dev. [Part One]
What you need to know before diving in:
- You need to be familiar with what Android OS is. How the Android OS works. The Process the Apps undergo before displaying the content to the user.
- Programming Knowledge, you need to know what programming language the Android OS supports e.g. Java Programming Language.
- Database Knowledge, you need to know at least one of the free database engines and their basic queries. Example of database is Firebase, SQLite e.t.c.
- Find out about XML as you will be needing it for your UI.
- Find out about how Gradle works and how to solve it’s problem.
- Learn how to work and Version Control like GitHub and learn how consult Stark Overflow and other platforms like Auwal MS
- Learn how deal with Android Studio IDE.
- Learn how to save money for Internet Subscription as you will be needing it all the time.
- Learn very basics of ADB commands (optional).
- Read Documentations.
- Don’t be demoralized, becoming expert takes a lot of time.
- Don’t mind my Grammar.
Once you’re done with this then you can follow me, so that you will see the part two of this, this is just the starting point. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to clap.