SAP MM ONLINE TRAINING IN UK
Course name : SAP MM Online Training
24*7 technical support
Duration : 30 hours
faculty : Realtime experience
About Magnific Training
Magnific Training prides itself on ensuring that our online trainers are real time experts.only the online training company deliver online training programs to our valued candidates.
As part of online trainings expert continuous improvement in online trainings. Each trainer is regularly assessed to candidates given the best quality of training every time.
All our trainers are skilled trainers and addition have the real time experience with proven track record in online trainings. This experience qualifies them as a specialist in their online training delivery in their course.
SAP MM Training Course Syllabus :
- ERP Overview
- Business Scenarios
- Materials Management Overview
- Enterprise Structure:
- Master Data
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Purchasing Info Record
- Source list
- Quota arrangement
- Introduction to different Purchasing documents
- Classification of purchasing documents.Configuration and creation of purchasing documents.Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Limit Orders / Blanket Orders
- Contracts — Release Orders
- Scheduling Agreements (With Release /Without Release)
- Release Procedure
- Creation of purchase orders automatically.
- Defining condition types
- Condition tables
- Access sequence
- Condition technique
- Defining calculation schema and determination of schema
- Inventory ManagementPlant Parameters for IM
- Movement Types — Significance and relevance
- Goods Movements (GR ,GI,TP)
- Inbound Deliveries
- Interplant Transfer
- Physical Inventory Proc
- Account postings.
- External Service Procurement
- Introduction to external services management.
- Creation of service master.
- Service po
- Service entry sheet
- Acceptance of service entry sheet.
- Material Requirement Planning / Consumption Based Planning
- MRP Types
- MRP Profiles
- MRP Groups
- MRP Run
- Re- Order Point Planning
- Material Valuation
- Split valuation
- Configuration for split valuation.
- Account Determination
- Introduction to account determination.
- Valuation class
- Account category reference
- Transaction event keys
- Valuation grouping code
- Configure settings and G/L account assignment.
- Logistics Invoice Verification
- Invoice Process — Business Case
- Credit Memo
- Subsequent Credit /Debit
- Invoice Blocking , Release
- Integration Scenarios
- MM-SD ( Third Party Order processing)
- Consignment , Pipe Line Process
- Sub-contracting Process
- Stock transfer orders