Germany crowned champions of the world a few days ago in Brazil, which is their 4th championship in history.
Today I found a text in Persian on a Facebook page which was interesting and it was about the magic of the number 7 in Germany’s presence in this World Cup. Let’s see together:
- The first letter of “Germany” is G which is the 7th letter in English alphabets.
- The word “Germany” consists of 7 letters.
- Germany were in Group G of the World Cup, the 7th group in fact!
- Germany advanced to the playoffs round with a total points of 7.
- Germany scored 7 goals in the group stage.
- Do you remember Brazil vs Germany match? Germany scored 7 goals against Brazil.
- Germany vs Brazil match held in July which is the 7th. Month in the calendar.
- Germany scored their championship goal against Argentia on 113th minute; 7 minutes remaining until the end of extra time. It was a Sunday, the 7th day of the week ;-)
- Gotze scored for Germany; another ‘G’!
- Sum of 2014 digits is 7.
Do you agree that 7 was the lucky number for Germans?!