One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer.
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
GetResponse currently serves over 350,000 companies from 182 countries, varying from micro-businesses to well-known businesses such as Marriott, Hilton, the Blue Man Group, and GlaxoSmithKline.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the full range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation — GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions — with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder — GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting — GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success through pie charts and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration — The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management, and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out, in theory, provide an extremely versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice, it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool — it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of rate plans readily available. The price format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows:
The standard email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A-Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for larger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics — key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Free Trial Limitations
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast, you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies are fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social network sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest kind showing how many people had a favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand, you ought to be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver, and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports, and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous — you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP — something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation — it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator — but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully-functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
GetResponse Complete Tutorial
Check the below video for a complete email marketing tutorial through GetResponse.