APK (Android Package Kit) and its downloading
APK (Android Package Kit) is application manager for Android. APK is an essential part of Android, installing software on the Android operating system is executed by APK file. APK files of latest Android applications are divulged before time, providing you right for downloading these applications easily. Some websites offer stolen APK files, be vigilant about it and do not try to install them as it is illegal.Downloading application from Google Play Store implies you are installing APK file. Google Play Store allows you to download APF file without any risk. There are many websites on the internet that allow installation of APK file but there is no authenticity about every site. Some APK files have malware and there is a possibility of leaking of phone’s privacy.Conduct research before installing an APF file from any site in order to protect your phone security.
Both APK MIRROR and PLAYAPK are the sites from which you are able to install applications. Scores of APK are available for you which cover Android wear, age 5 and under, ages 6–8, ages 9 and over, action and adventure, art and design, auto and vehicles, beauty, books,brain games, business, comics, communication, dating, education, events, finance, food and drink, health and fitness, home and house, games, action, adventure, arcade, board, card, casino, casual, creativity, music, puzzle, racing,role playing, simulation, sports, strategy, pretend play and video.In essence, you will find information on every aspect of life.
How to download apps from Playapk on your pc and transfer apps from pc to Android ?
· To download APK file from a computer on your phone, search APK file online and download it on your computer.
· If you want to install it on your phone, ensure that third-party application is permitted on your phone. To activate it, go to menu
security and mark unknown sources to permit your phone to install anapplication outside Google Play Store.
· Connect your phone to computer and look out your phone’s folder on computer
· Copy the APK file to any folder of Android.
· Install it on your phone. Done
How to install APK from your Android Smartphone or tablet
Find out APK file you want to install and strike it
· You will see downloading has started on the top bar of your phone
· Following downloading, click the APK file and click yes
· The installation will be initiated and after some time it will be installed automatically. That’s it.