Open apps with a double-click
Each time starting Windows, we always have several familiar applications which have to open such as Browser, Notepad++, email, and so on.
Have you ever thought it is boring to open all of them with many mouse clicks?
It would be great if this boring action is reduced to a double-click to open all of your familiar applications at the same time, right? It is possible, and this document would guide you how to carry out.
- Firstly, create a new notepad by using WIN + R to call RUN command, and fill “notepad” to open notepad.
- Secondly, write the below code to your notepad file
- “your_target_path” is the full path of your target application.
- “application_name” is the name of your target application.
- Thirdly, open file location of your target application, and copy its Full Path.
- Next, place the Full Path to “your_target_path” in notepad file.
· And cut the application name with .exe to place “application_name”
· Similarly, you can set up to open several applications
- Finally, Save As this notepad file with the name you like with .BAT type.
Do you think it is extremely simple? ^^ Now, each time you start Windows, you just double-click to the .BAT file to open all of your familiar applications.
I hope this document would be helpful for you. If you have any query, please feel free to contact with me