Hello Anurag,
Raju Kumar

Hi Raju,

I read somewhere that you can provide your parents’ address in India (if applicable) as your permanent address. So I have done that and still being new to the US, I have a voter ID card from that address as proof of residence.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.