How to Add your Own Custom Watermark
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
A GIF? SO much more!
If you’re a business wanting to promote your brand, sometimes all you need is a little extra “pizzazz” to get your message out
Luckily, here at Make A GIF, we’re big fans of effective subtle marketing over the flashy stuff
Which is why our custom watermark feature allows you to upload your own and feature it in your GIF of art!
Here’s how :
Step 1 :
- Log in with your premium account
- Head over to the top right corner where your profile is, click the drop down menu and select “Settings”
- Once you’re there, head over to “Profile” and scroll down to “Watermark”
Upload your chosen watermark and select “Save Settings”
- After updating your settings, head over to the file you’d like to convert.
- For this example, we’re going to use good ol’ Youtube to GIF Converter
- Once it’s uploaded, select the Quality Format you want (example : “HD”) select “Uploaded Watermark” , then “Create GIF”
- Once the magic happens, you can feast your eyes on your very own customized watermark!
Download it as an MP4/GIF and you’re good to go sharing your majestic creation with your clients 🙌
By creating custom watermarks, you’ll enjoy the perks of :
- Showcasing your brand in a fun non salesy way
- Getting more eyeballs on your product
- Standing out from the GIF crowd