Personal Hygiene in Skincare.
- Be careful to keep your hands clean always and do not touch your face often.
- Do not pick pimples or blackheads. Let them be. Allow your skincare product to do the work of eliminating them and producing clear skin.
- Change your towels and pillowcases frequently. A week at the most.
- Put your hair in a bun when you’re relaxed and at home. Sometimes the hair products from hair that falls across your hair unintendedly gels on your skin and may cause breakouts and blemishes.
- Do not share powder brushes, powders puffs and all other make-up products that go directly on your skin.
- Keep your skincare routine consistently. Wash. Exfoliate. Moisturizer.
- Do not go to bed with all your make up on. Take time to cleanse your skin before bed.
- Resist the urge to randomly not apply moisturizer daily moisture is different from oil. Moisturizers hydrate the skin so that it looks and feels great and causes make up to adhere properly to the skin.
Photo Credit: Pinterest.