Stapled Nose Halloween Face
Don’t want to do a lot of work for the halloween face? Get nosey:
The creepy bruised and stapled nose is creepy and yuck enough to complete the halloween face. Pull it off this way:
- Make a thread like pattern by rolling wax in your hands. Place it on your nose.
- Blend in the edges with the help of spatula. Apply foundation on the area and set it with translucent loose powder.
- Use a toothpick to dig a vertical line into wax. Lightly stretch the skin around your nose to part the two sides.
- Apply blood gel in between the two layers to create depth and dab some blue and red eyeshadow around nose and eye bags to create bruise-like marks.
- Using a solder wire make small staples and tug them one by one on your nose.
Wohh! Here’s your terrific stapled nose!