Awesome, something good is happening :)
Cmake was giving me some trouble in the beginnning. After clearing all the dependency issues with the Cmake example, I was successfully able to run the endless-tunnel on my phone. Following the similar pattern of how the modules are being incorporated in the cmake app, we tried to incorporate the varnam module. The code for the attempt is given here.
Now there comes a problem :| I have documented the issue here,
Adding a new native module using CMake yields "Error: exception during working with external system…
There is a CMake example given by Google for the android-ndk built, in which a number of different modules are being…
After 9 days, there has still not been a single response :( So as an alternative we have decided to use the varnam API. I have completed the class for the same and is yet to link to the Keyboard input from the Indic Keyboard app. This part is the agenda for the next week.
writeln("That's all for now, see you next time!")