Easy Way to Uninstall D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4
Something about D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4
D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 is a graphical environment for DOSBox. This software makes it easy to run a wide variety of DOS-based programs and games on modern hardware. It enables you to install and run many DOS games and applications directly from its interface without ever touching a DOS prompt.
Once your DOS games are configured in DosBox Manager, it is very easy to setup or start them, or alter their configuration. With DOSBox there is no need to worry about memory managers or free conventional RAM, but the setup of DOSBox is still a bit complicated. The configuration of DOSBox via textbased setup files might be difficult for beginners. D-Fend Reloaded may help and create these files for you. Additionally the D-Fend Reloaded installation package contains DOSBox (including all lanuage files currently available), so there is only one installation to be run and no need to link D-Fend Reloaded with DOSBox manually.
If your computer is running with Windows OS, the standard method to uninstall this program is going to Control Panel. Any user may come across unexpected technical error when using this software like update error, so they want to uninstall it and then reinstall later, or users don’t have enough space on the disk and want to uninstall D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 to get more space for use. If you are not satisfied with this program you can uninstall it from the computer any time. If you have any problem with the removal of D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4, you may refer to the uninstall instruction in this post to get rid of this program completely. You can either uninstall the program manually or use automatic uninstaller to do it quickly.
To remove this application, please follow the uninstall instructions below in steps:
How to Uninstall D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 Step-by Step
Step 1 End the Process of D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4.
You can easily press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete to run the task manager. And then click the “End Process” option to terminate the program if it is running.
Step 2 Uninstall the program from your system
For Users of Windows XP:
1. Close all programs on your computer.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed applications, find and select D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 and click “Uninstall”.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on “Remove”.
6. Click Start and type Regedit in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
7. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
8. Now, D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 has been already uninstalled from your PC.
For Users of Windows 7:
1. Click Start and choose Control Panel.
2. Choose Programs and Features and Uninstall a program.
3. In the list of installed programs find D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4.
4. Click Uninstall button.
5. Go to Run, type Regedit and click OK which will open the Registry Editor Window (You should have the Admin Rights to make the changes in Registry).
6. Locate the registry folder of Maxthon and delete it.
7. Restart the computer and the program should be removed.
For Users of Windows 8:
1. Right-click Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a Program to go into the program list.
3. Find the application in the list, double-click it or right-click it and click Uninstall.
4. Click Start and type Regedit in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
5. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
6. Now, D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 has been already uninstalled from your PC.
For Users of Windows 10:
1. Click the search box and type key letters of Control Panel. Then click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a Program.
3. Find the target program in the programs list.
4. Right-click the target program and click Uninstall.
5. Type “Regedit.exe” in the search box on the taskbar. And then click it.
6. Select the related leftovers and right-click them and delete.
Step 3 Restore Your Homepage
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the General panel.
3. In the Startup box under Home Page: click Restore to Default.
4. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top-right corner, click the icon you see: Menu or More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under “Appearance,” check the box Show Home button.
5. Below “Show Home button,” click Change to choose your homepage.
1. Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
2. On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. You can add more than one URL, or add the site you’re currently viewing by selecting Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
3. Select Apply, and then select OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or select the Home button), your home pages will be loaded automatically.
How to Uninstall D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 Automatically
A helpful uninstall tool will help you to get rid of unwanted software without leaving any trace, scan all related programs and also scan all the related parts in the registry files. All parts with connection to this software would be removed from the system thoroughly without leaving any traces.
It is highly recommended that you use professional uninstall tool to uninstall D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4 from your system easily if you don’t know much about the computer or you want to save your time. Now, you can download an uninstaller from a reliable website to get rid of the unwanted program easily.