How to Uninstall YTD Video Downloader Easily
About YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is a well-known free video downloader and converter which could be better recognized as YouTube Downloader. Nevertheless, they have changed its name because it supports more video-streaming websites than the aforementioned. In fact, it allows you to get videos or any file from several streaming websites and even from social networks. Then, you will be able to watch your favorite songs’ videoclips without having to be online.
This program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, and XVid, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted. The YTD Video Downloader interface includes a tabbed format for easy downloading, converting, and playing, and a new Activity tab allows you to keep track of multiple downloads and conversions in real time. It has the ability to download full playlists as opposed to just one video.
The software resembles old version of ClipGrab video downloader in many aspects. Tabbed view is an example. Menu options are classified under named tabs and they’re easy to find like never before. There’s no clumsy button distribution as in DAP, and that’s a plus point of this software.
System Requirements for YTD Video Downloader
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
If the uninstaller file of the program cannot be executed, you may search for other ways to remove this program from your computer. Users may encounter technical error when using this software like update error so they want to uninstall it and then reinstall later, or users don’t have enough space on the disk and want to uninstall YTD Video Downloader to get more space for use. If you can’t find the solution to help you delete YTD Video Downloader from your computer, you may take a look at instructions here to uninstall this program safely and easily. You can either do it on your own or use uninstaller software to save your trouble.
To remove this software completely, you may follow the uninstall instructions below in order:
How to Uninstall YTD Video Downloader Manually
For Users of Windows XP:
1. Close all programs on your computer.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed applications, find and select YTD Video Downloader and click “Uninstall”.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on “Remove”.
6. Click Start and type Regedit.exe in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
7. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
8. Now, YTD Video Downloader has been already uninstalled from your PC.
For Users of Windows 7:
1. From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
2. Under Programs click the Uninstall a Program link.
3. Select the program you wish to remove and right click then select Uninstall/Change or just Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation of the software.
For Users of Windows 8:
1. Before most uninstalling, the first you should always stop the program running in your PC.
You can stop it in the right bottom of the taskbar, right-click its icon and select to exit the program. Or you can try to do it from the “Windows Task Manager“.
2. Right-click Start Menu and select Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a Program to go into the program list.
4. Find the application in the list, double-click it or right-click it and click Uninstall.
5. Click Start and type Regedit.exe in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
6. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
7. Now, YTD Video Downloader has been already uninstalled from your PC.
For Users of Windows 10:
1. Click the search box and type key letters of Control Panel. Then click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a Program.
3. Find the target program in the programs list.
4. Right-click the target program and click Uninstall.
5. Type “Regedit.exe” in the search box on the taskbar. And then click it.
6. Select the related leftovers and right-click them and delete.
How to Restore Your Homepage
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the General panel.
3. In the Startup box under Home Page: click Restore to Default.
4. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top-right corner, click the icon you see: Menu or More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under “Appearance,” check the box Show Home button.
5. Below “Show Home button,” click Change to choose your homepage.
1. Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
2. On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. You can add more than one URL, or add the site you’re currently viewing by selecting Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
3. Select Apply, and then select OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or select the Home button), your home pages will be loaded automatically.
How to Uninstall YTD Video Downloader with Automatic Tool
A helpful uninstall tool will help you to get rid of unwanted software without leaving any trace, scan all related programs and also scan all the related parts in the registry files. All parts with connection to this software would be removed from the system thoroughly without leaving any traces.
It is highly recommended that you use professional uninstall tool to uninstall YTD Video Downloader from your system easily if you don’t know much about the computer or you want to save your time. Now, you can download an uninstaller from a reliable website to get rid of the unwanted program easily.