Week 10: Google Summer of Code’ 17 with phpmyadmin

This week I have spent my time working on following issue:

Import/Export Progress bar



The export progress is completed and updated in the PR and currently working on the import progress.

For Import the data is saving in the configuration database. I am now looking for the way to update the import progress on the page.

Pull Request: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/13502

The following issue was due to the responsive design. So I have fixed this also.

Server variables out of table


Pull Request: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/13549

Next Steps

This was my tenth week progress. I will post an update for this week soon.