A ‘How to Startup’ Strategy
Have experience of Entrepreneurship and Business Development. Hoping to create a Platform for Snack-Sized posts on Business, Growth, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, which Budding and Current Entrepreneurs can munch on!
Select a Label
- startup advice
- business ideas
- tips for entrepreneurs
- budding entrepreneurs
- startup models
- growth hacks
- characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- best startup advice
- entrepreneurship quotes
- startup journey
- famous entrepreneur
- business plan
- revenue models
- interesting startups
- my experiences
- sales hacks
- marketing hacks
A quote which highlights the 2 strategies which a startup can follow in it’s early days, also clearly mentioning which one I prefer over the other.
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about this post?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My Linkedin Profile
Follow Me on Twitter
Idea Feedback Form
2016 become an entrepreneur beveragewala bitequest business business idea business ideas business model business plan closing a startup coveman customer eazyhire ecommerce elevate entrepreneur entrepreneur advice entrepreneurship fail failed startups failure focus founders founding team good founding team happy new year idea india inspiration inspiring story internet investment keep it simple learnings lessons manish hada market size marketing passion profit quote revenue models sales selling startup startup team startups strategy team tips for entrepreneurs travel unit economics venture
- Growth Hack — A Good Landing Page
- A landing page is a great way to confirm a visitor into a customer. A landing page is a page which is accessed when a user performs an act…
- Making a Pitch Deck for your Startup
- Your pitch-deck is the document which investors are going to go through to assess your startup. Hence it becomes very important to spe…
- Do Startups Need Lawyers?
- Contrary to popular belief, a startup should be in touch with a lawyer. We would normally believe that keeping a lawyer is not required fo…
- The Story of Samuel Walton, Founder of Walmart
- This American entrepreneur who built a small grocery store into the giant Walmart supermarket chain, amassing a fortune of over $23 …
- Invest in Yourself!
- When we think of investing, the first things which come to our minds are property, shares, bonds etc. We tend to forget the most import…
- Infographic on ‘How to Start a Startup’
- An interesting infographic by Funders & Founders on Paul Graham’s essay ‘How to start a startup’ . It takes you through th…
- Hiring Interns
- Hiring good interns has become an intrinsic part of any startup’s growth path today. With all startups wanting to cut excess fat an…
- Growth Hack — Break A Stereotype
- This is a hack which I learnt from the Bollywood movie Ki& Ka . The story is about a husband, Arjun Kapoor , who wishes to be a …
- I’ve Come Up With A ‘Great Idea’, Now What?
- Is this you? Do you feel you have a great business idea and are wondering what to do next. It is good that you are thinking of new ideas an…
- Is Your Idea ‘Disruptive’?
- A question which is asked time and again. To understand this, we need to first understand what ‘disruptive’ means. Disruption i…
- ▼ 2016 (323)
- ► April (53)
- ▼ March (135)
- Startup Model — Social Network for Anglers
- Startup Model — Making Phone Answering Intelligent…
- Growth Hack — Piggybacking on a Big Player
- Startup Model — Selling Travel Packages
- Growth Hack — Build Exclusivity
- M.S.Dhoni — Good Form is a State of Mind
- Startup Model — Fast & Secure Sharing of Documents…
- Growth Hack — Giving Freebies
- Startup Model — Connecting Product Designers Direc…
- Growth Hack — Target the Right People
- Startup Model — Marketplace for 3D Printing
- Growth Hack — Build a Strong Community
- Startup Model — Rental of Private Cars
- Life of a Startup
- Growth Hack — Be Out There
- Startup Jargon — MRR
- Startup Model — Auctioning of Collectible Items
- Growth Hack — Get People To Talk About You
- Startup Model — Online Booking of Beauty & Wellnes…
- Startup Model — Data Visualization
- The Best Growth Hack — Offer a Kick Ass Benefit to…
- Growth Hack — Use Customer Usage to Get New Custom…
- Startup Model — Discovery of Trending Fashion
- Startup Model — Airbnb for Retail Spaces
- Growth Hack — Showing Related Content
- Startup Model — Hyperlocal Non-Conventional Advert…
- Growth Hack — Keep Investing in the Product
- Quote on Idea Generation
- Startup Model — Borrowing from Neighbors in 30 min…
- Growth Hack: Use the Existing to Promote the New
- Having a First Mover Advantage (FMA)
- Why Budding Entrepreneurs Should Look at India?
- Lakshya — Learnings from the Movie
- Top 9 Tips To Be A Successful Angel Investor
- Electric Vehicles: Opportunities in this Growth Dr…
- How should a Government Support Entrepreneurship?
- Startup Idea Feedback
- Learn During Lean Periods
- How to hire if I have no money?
- Why a Bigger Startup will buy your Startup?
- Marketing Skills for a Startup
- SYNERGY in your Startup Team
- Interesting Startup: Cars24 — Making Car Selling H…
- How Should a Startup Approach a Bank for Funding?
- Give Royalty to Offload Less Stake to Investors
- The IRR for Starting Up
- Startup Success is more about Good Execution
- Raising Debt for your Startup
- Follow Up With Investors
- How do I Create a Revenue Model for my Startup?
- Social Skills on an Entrepreneur
- The Business of Networking
- Tips on Starting a School
- Steps to Start an Ecommerce Site from Scratch
- The AAS (as a service) Model
- Starting Up in Education
- Should I Start a Tech Business?
- First-Hand Learnings of an Entrepreneur
- Should I Disclose my Idea?
- Trait of Successful People
- Starting Up Alone
- Online Book Rentals
- Competition is Good
- How to Find an Investor for Your Startup
- Dogspot — a Delight for Dog Lovers
- Make Your Sales Funnel
- B2B Business
- Ways to Market Your Startup
- Common Idea Generation Tips
- Start Your Startup Journey
- A ‘How to Startup’ Strategy
- Should Startups Outsource?
- Business Mistakes Made by Vijay Mallya
- ‘Me Too’ Startups
- The 4 ‘Investments’ Required in a Startup
- Issues in Online Classifieds
- Is It Good To Delegate?
- Startup Quote
- Finding a Mentor for Your Startup
- Business Model: Online Grocery Shopping
- Steps to Actually Startup
- Defining Responsibilities in a Startup
- Startup Assets Which May Get You Required
- Why Do We Need Funding?
- Allocating Equity to New Team Members
- Waiting for the Right Idea
- Looking For A Business Idea?
- Role of Luck in Startup Success
- Benefits of Starting Up in College
- Do MBA Founders Have A Better Chance of Success?
- Am I Ready To Startup?
- Startup Pledge (Must for Budding Entrepreneurs)
- What’s Your Unfair Advantage?
- Corporate Job or Startup?
- 3 Ways Whatsapp Can Help E-Commerce Companies
- What Makes a Startup?
- Interesting Startup: SNAPCHAT
- How Do Websites Offering Free Services Make Money?…
- Interesting Startup: GROFERS
- The Secret is to Stick It Out!
- ► February (69)
- ► January (66)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► December (16)
Originally published at etrlearning.blogspot.in on April 10, 2016.