11 Indulging Stats To Let You Pamper Social Selling More
- 28% of companies are highlighting social selling.
- 61% of organizations engaged in social selling report a positive impact on revenue growth.
- 72% of sales professionals feel that they are not proficient with social selling.
- 46% of social sellers hit quota compared to 38% of sales reps who don’t.
- 82% of prospects are active on social media.
- 90% of top salespeople use social selling tools, compared with 71% of sales professionals overall.
- 8% of social sellers have closed 5 or more deals attributed to social media.
- 54% of social salespeople have tracked their social selling back to at least 1 closed deal.
- 9% of sales pros spend 5–10 hours per week using social selling tools.
- 53% of salespeople want help in understanding social selling better.
- 30% of companies say their social selling training needs ‘A Complete Overhaul.’
Source: 11 Indulging Stats To Let You Pamper Social Selling More