- 70% of content marketers plan to increase use of original visual assets.
- 83% of human learning is visual.
- One video is worth 1.8 million words.
- 45% of all internet traffic is video.
- 25% of all businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- Text stories containing images receive 94% more views.
- 3/4 of executives watch work-related videos online.
- 75% of viewers visit a company’s website after viewing a branded video.
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text.
- 44% of users are more likely to engage with brands if they post pictures.
- Video also boosts conversions by 30% when used to answer customer questions.
- 80% of website visitors will watch a video, compared to only 20% who will read full text.
Delhi School of Internet Marketing’ is a premier Digital Marketing Institute that offers an all-in-one advanced digital marketing course in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune all over India. To know DSIM in detail, you can log on to its website/read DSIM reviews accessible on the web.