The economics of CropBytes P2E crypto game
Hello everyone! Today I will talk about CropBytes economics. Cropbytes P2E (Play to Earn) farming simulation crypto game has strong, sustainable and well balanced economy. And I’m sure this is huge advantage compared with other P2E games! CropBytes was the first simulation genre crypto game in market, launched in 2018. On 28th April 2022 CropBytes celebrated 4 years anniversary. 4 years on market, still growing, getting better every day and not going to stop!
Like in real life business, playing CropBytes you can produce, sell, buy, trade, invest and to grow Cropbytes economy and your income in this way. There is shown round and balanced CropBytes economic cycle:
Round economic cycle: grow and harvest crops -> make food and feed animals -> collect extracts and utilities -> trade and earn -> re-invest to grow returns, and cycle starts again from beginning.
I must say, that CropBytes is still under development and there periodically appear new features and new economic layers. It’s always so interesting to see what’s coming next and what earning possibilities new features will bring for players :) Every player on CropBytes can earn profit, if he/she takes into account market forces (supply and demand), analyzes market tendencies, has enough patience to wait for best time to sell or buy, reacts fast according to changes on market. As I noticed during 7 months of playing CropBytes, there are “profitability windows”, when it’s more profitable to sell animals extracts. This happens when difficulty level (you can check it on building with cow head on your farm) becomes lower. So most often I wait for this “profitability window” and hold animals extracts until then.
Profit on CropBytes depends on several factors:
- Investment amount. General rule: the more you invest, more you can expect to earn. So if you’ll buy only Small starter pack for 20 USDT, you shouldn’t expect to become rich over 1 night :) But if you’ll grow your farm little by little and will reinvest earnings, one day you’ll have big farm and of course higher profits.
- The prices of animal extracts (milk, eggs, wool, feather, horse hair, truffles, fur) and prices of animal feed / water on market. Prices fluctuate on market all the time depending on the supply-demand relationship.
If the prices of extracts are higher and the prices of feed / water are lower, your profit will be higher, and vice versa. But I try not to sell extracts very cheaply, I hold them until more profitable time. I have patience to wait and it’s not difficult if you have balanced farm and you don’t need to buy animals feed or water on market.
3. CBX price on market. The higher CBX price on market = the higher profit in USDT. Now on Bear market CBX price is lower, but just imagine how CBX price will increase on Bull market! I expect 5-10 times and more increase, so my farm value will increase really significantly.
4. Depends on your activities on CropBytes. If you not only farm but also trade on market (buy various in-game assets at low, sell at high) you can earn more. Of course, the risk is also higher and sometimes you risk losing more than gaining, so I’m very careful with trading.
Generally, you can earn VERY approximately (if difficulty level is 1):
– 30 CBX per month only with Small Starter pack.
– 90 CBX per month with Small and Large Starter packs.
– 120 CBX per month with all Starter packs.
- Unlimited amount of CBX, owning various other assets, which you can buy on CropBytes internal market (animals, trees, croplands, wells, lakes, solar panels, wind turbines, etc.) or on CBX conversion building (pro-animals, Superheroes).
Of course, these calculations are very approximate and depend on many factors. Even two players with the same investment can earn completely differently profits. I checked this theory with my friend. We started at the same time with the same investment, but after 7 months of playing CropBytes today we have quite different farms (if you are interested, mine is bigger :) The main difference between us - my friend is passive player and he doesn’t spend much time on CropBytes, he just feeds animals and plants/harvests croplands / trees everyday. And I’m active player and constant participant of various CropBytes contests. So if you want to earn on CropBytes more, be active player and you’ll grow your farm faster! See you soon!
It’s not financial advice. Please do your own research before investing!