Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS
Version number: Varies by device
- Rebalancing of various weapons and armors
- Various bug fixes
For a complete list of changes, see our Modern Combat 5 Facebook page.
• NEW Class — Kommander. The ultimate force is in town. Equipped with a wide variety of shields, the Kommander can either storm the frontline or make sure no one breaches your defenses. How will you play him?
• League System Revamped — A new ladder system with weekly seasons and rewards.
• Duel Tournaments — Compete in this new 50-player special event. Best them in Duel to win the big prize!
• eSports and Rebalancing — Many tweaks were made to weapons and armors for an even more awesome gameplay experience. Check out our social networks for a full list of changes.
• Rental rewards obtained from level-ups are now received in your inbox.
Windows is getting new additions for Performance Settings:
• Vsync Control — Vertical synchronization can be turned ON/OFF at your own discretion.
• Reflection Control — Weapon and environment luster can be turned off to reduce GPU load.
• FPS Limit Increase — Maximum FPS has been raised from 60 to 120.
See you on the field of battle!
> 9 customisable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
> Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
> Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
> Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
> Individual and Squad leaderboards
> Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
> Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
> Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
> Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
> Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
> Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
> Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want
OS Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
Architecture ARM, x86, x64