Hiring: Full Stack Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Type: Full-Time Employee
Hours Per Week: 40
MapYourProperty is an all-in-one online platform for real estate developers, planners and lawyers that reduces planning due diligence from one week to ten minutes. Our goal is to disrupt the real estate and land development industry. Our platform is used by some of the biggest land developers like Tridel, Zinc Development, Reserve Investments, and top ranked LexisNexis law firms.
MapYourProperty is seeking an enthusiastic and open minded Senior Software Developer that will work closely with our Chief Executive Officer and Senior Consultant in Silicon Valley in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to help maintain and enhance the current platform. The ideal candidate is candidate interested in accelerate a technology startup into data analytics, aggregation, and data parse through Machine Learning.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Project managing MapYourProperty’s geographical and data analysis feature in Canada and into United States West Coast
• Create IT development strategy and framework and your own development team
• Coordinating with Senior Software Consultants in Silicon Valley
• Work with largest Canadian real estate and legal database partners on data visualization and machine learning data analysis.
Skills You Need to Have:
• Back-end experience: PHP Laravel with management of Ubuntu, Apache, PostGreSQL database
• Front-end experience: Angular JS, HTML, Responsive Design
• Solid understanding of PL/SQL (SQL Functions).
• Experience using GitLabs, Continuous Integration,
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Problem solving skills, high level of curiosity and acute critical thinking.
• Ability to working with a remote software team and independently under minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines.
It Would Be Awesome If:
• Work independently and coordinate remote Senior Consultants
• You have any knowledge of PostGIS
• You have any knowledge of PHP Laravel/ Eloquent
• You have any interest and understanding of Data Analytics, Data Parse, Data Scrapping
• You like maps and Open Data.
• You can rock to Japanese and/or Korean rap music.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: http://www.mapyourproperty.com/