Hiring: Intermediate Sales
Position: Intermediate Sales Position
Posted: April 16, 2017
Deadline: May 1st, 2017
Compensation: $40 — $60K (Based on Experience) + Commission
Reporting to: Vice-President, Sales
Job Summary: This is an incredible career opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales person to join a Business-to-Business (B2B) tech start-up that is disrupting the real estate industry. This career opportunity will give you the ability to learn a tremendous amount by selling a very unique platform in an exciting and dynamic industry. You can expect a friendly environment with a lively atmosphere supported by a team that will help you reach your full potential. You will be provided with B2B corporate sales training and an opportunity to learn all about tech start-up operations. MapYourProperty is located within DMZ (the number 1 university tech start-up incubator in North America) based right on the subway line at Yonge & Dundas.
Responsibilities: You will play a pivotal role in the company and work closely with the Management Team to:
● Increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities;
● Drive subscription sales to mid and large real estate planning companies, law firms and consultant/engineering services firms in the Greater Toronto Area;
● Perform market research and analysis; develop tactical sales engagement plans
● Build, manage and progress a pipeline of sales opportunities;
● Respond to inbound marketing and networking leads;
● Performing outbound prospecting calls/emails to new, prospective clients.
Requirements: To qualify, you will need to be a passionate and driven Sales person seeking a highly rewarding career.
MapYourProperty is seaeking:
● Full time sales experience (minimum 3 years, plus);
● Degree or diploma in business, sales, commerce, or marketing;
● Ability to conduct lead generation, inbound and outbound sales calls, in-person and virtual software demos;
● Understanding of B2B software sales cycle, annualized sales, working with corporate customers;
● Knowledge of real estate, and legal industry, not required but preferred
● You are naturally have an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
● Must be proficient at MS-Office
● Join an innovative & agile start-up that is well-funded from Silicon Valley
● Work in one of the largest technology incubators in Canada
● Work downtown at Toronto’s Dundas Square on the Yonge subway line
● Potential for Employee Stock Options
● Receive world-class Corporate Sales Training
MapYourProperty is an all-in-one online platform for real estate developers, planners and lawyers that reduces planning due diligence from weeks to minutes. MapYourProperty is used by some of the biggest land developers and top law firms in Toronto.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject saying; “Intermediate Sales Associate” by May 1st, 2017