Customer Success for the WIN!
Tonight, I read an article written by Daniel Shapero, “LinkedIn Data Reveals the Most Promising Jobs of 2017”. And, what a major win for all of the Customer Success Professionals out there as Customer Success Manager was #17 on the list. I thought that this would be a great opportunity to share some of the resources I have used as a Customer Success Professional and to get everyone thinking, “How can I level up my skills in 2017?”
Blogs I read:
Communities that I learn from:
- SuccessHackers (great community to talk with others in CS)
- SF Based Customer Success MeetUp — Monthly meetup’s with topics that are very relevant
Some great books to read:
- Farm Don’t Hunt: The Definitive Guide to Customer Success, by Guy Napriz and Fernando Pizarro
- Customer Success: How Innovative Companies Are Reducing Churn and Growing Recurring Revenue, a collective effort by Nick Mehta, Dan Steinman, and Lincoln Murphy.
Summits that you must attend:
- Customer Success Summit — This summit is presented by Totango, February 27th and 28th in San Francisco, CA.
- Pulse 2017 — This summit is presented by Gainsight, May 9th — 11th in San Francisco, CA
What are some resources that you would suggest to help level up in 2017?