How Much Protein Do Women Need ?
We all know that we need to consume Protein to stay lean and build muscle, & burn fat but how much do women need to see results?
There’s a lot of misinformation about protein
- Do you know how much protein you should be eating per meal?
- What about throughout your day ?
- How much protein should you be eating per meal
Here’s the deal:
Use the google calculator to convert your weight in pounds to kilograms by simply typing “pounds to kilograms” into the google search enter your weight and it will calculate it for you.
• If you want to lose fat, protein is your friend. you want to get in 1.6 g/kg a day of protein.
• If you want to put on muscle, protein is king. Shoot for at least 1.6 g/kg of protein a day and be sure to spread your intake out over the course of the day.
Consuming 20 to 30 grams of protein at once is all you need to stimulate protein synthesis, but that doesn't mean you can’t eat more if you want to. There’s just no muscle building advantage.