The MarcoPolo Protocol (MAP) is a new peer-to-peer electronic cash system infrastructure that is strategically invested by Softbank. It aims to achieve public chain TPS sharing and intelligent scheduling through multiple public chains and enable the peer-to-peer cash system to enjoy the unlimited expansion of TPS and optimal GAS fees among the entire blockchain network.
Depends on the completion of the Gravity module, developers around the world can design and implement a peer-to-peer cross-chain payment application. A large number of merchants from Southeast Asia, East Asia, and North America will be linked to this network and will be open to all digital assets.
1. Development progress of poc-0 of Marco polo protocol, mainly:
· update basic components, update cli, add new command parameters, add logger;
· for code, please refer to GitHub: https://github.com/marcopolo protocol/marcopolo;
2. The work progress of Marcopolo technology community mainly includes:
· Lester Richton, the core developer, works on AMA “how Marcopolo protocol designs a new P2P e-cash system” in the telegram
· community published a Marcopolo technical analysis:
Why MarcoPolo Protocol could be a crypto payment tool：
3. Research progress of Marcopolo protocol: design the overall scheme of resource sharing and scheduling between chains;
1. Cooperate with a number of Thai merchants to set up an e-cash payment system in Thailand;
2. The activity of buying coins and winning mobile phones was actively participated by community members, and finally, two lucky participants from Turkey won the prizes;
3. The Christmas activities were warmly attended by members of the community;
4. The number of people in the communities has been increasing steadily;