Hello Guys today I will explain how Meteor Js works with some example.
What is MeteorJs?
Features of MeteorJs
- Full Stack Solution: Meteor has several built-in tools that contains front end libraries, Node.js Server, Command line tool. Its best advantage is that it allows both client-side and server-side integration, which most other frameworks do not allow.
- Live Reload: It means when you change anything in the file, the front end automatically reloads without refreshing the whole page. You just have to reload the required DOM elements on the web page.
- Front End Reactivity: MeteorJs offers front-end reactivity, it speeds up the development time.Isomorphic API is used for front end and backend communication, allowing to handle client-server management and server-session management without hassle. Besides, data communication between client and server happens automatically without having to write any code.
Advantages of MeteorJs
- The coding is very simple and beginner friendly.
- Meteor apps are real-time by default.
- Client-server and Server-session management without hassle.
- Official and community packages are huge time saver.
Disadvantages of MeteorJs
- It isn’t very suitable for large and complex application.
- Use MangoDB,Sql integration is complicated.
Download Meteor from this site. Then open your command line (ctrl+R).
Now select the folder in which you want to create your first app by using command:
cd foldername or go back a folder using cd..create meteor appname
This will create a folder with ‘appname’ in your directory. Now to select the app use this command:
cd appname meteor
Now open http://localhost:3000/ in your browser you will see the default app.
Soon I will upload examples for your reference.
Learn MeteorJs here
Originally published at ReviewStories.