Thanks so much, Marika!!
Classical Sass
11

When the toxins are high, they feel nauseous and won’t eat. Keep up the fluids. If you don’t feel you can get enough in her, one thing that worked very well for us was to take them to the vet for a day of IV fluids. It’s like a kickstart. This gets rid of the toxins very quickly because it’s a much higher volume of water. I’ve had them start eating again at the vet while they were there because the appetite returns quickly. Good luck ❤

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.