7 Things I’m Thankful For
This Thanksgiving I am Thankful for…
1. My wife. Without her, I’m just a lost puppy with no direction. I’ve come to depend on her as my voice of reason. She’s actually really funny too!
2. My son. It’s been a little over a year since he was born. A day hasn’t gone by that I haven’t laughed and smiled at something he has done. He gives me purpose.
3. My family. I don’t get to see them much but whenever I need something they drop everything for me. I hope I can provide the same to them when they need it. They are super proud of everything I’ve accomplished thus far. It reminds me not to be a jackass.
4. My business. In October we went on 7 years of business. To think that before that I was working people out of my sister’s garage is amazing in itself. I make an honest living doing something I love to do. Our clients are pretty awesome too! It’s the American Dream.
5. My coaching staff. Although small, they are committed and dedicated to the vision I’ve set before them. They care, are trustworthy, and are committed to their craft.
6. My secret office. Many don’t know this but I rented an office down the street from my gym. I’ve used this space to allow time in my busy schedule to do back-end work, catch up on school (I graduate in May!), and regroup from 14 hour days.
7. Being alive. This sounds very somber but it shouldn’t. I don’t take my life for granted. I use every day as an opportunity to be better, do good, and make people smile.