Kaspersky is a Russian computer security firm co-founded by Natalia and Eugene Kaspersky in 1997. It offers a wide range of security products for home and business PCs and includes antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam and firewall protection. Kaspersky antivirus 2020 is available for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Tests showed that it has good performance and effectiveness on both operating systems.
Download Kaspersky 2020 for Windows 10, Windows 8 Windows. It scored 100% protection on Windows 7 for protection against viruses and this was only matched by BitDefender. On Windows it scored 92% for protection against viruses and it was second only to BitDefender antivirus. So Kaspersky has shown impressive results during tests and beat all other antivirus.
Most online Kaspersky antivirus reviews by customers are positive. And the poll we ran at Best Buy Antivirus for “Best antivirus for Windows” shows that Kaspersky was number one, beating BitDefender, Norton, Panda and other leading programs. This reflects the positive experience that many customers have had with this vendor over the years. There are pros and cons associated with Kaspersky antivirus 2020 and we’ve included the major ones below:
1. Kaspersky detects new threats at a 100% success rate according to AV-Test
2. It protects from a wide range of threats including viruses, worms, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, keyloggers, hackers, phishing attacks and more.
3. It has features and tools that are normally only found in more comprehensive Internet security packages.
4. It includes three licences for use on three computers.
5. Kaspersky has a virtual keyboard which prevents hackers and keyloggers from stealing your personal details.
6. Its updates run in the background and do not slow down your PC or interfere while you use it.
1. The Kaspersky antivirus 2020 price appears high and you can easily find a cheaper antivirus program. But it includes a three-user license so you get to protect three computers for the price of one.
Kaspersky offers great support and it comes in the form of a knowledge base, FAQs, product manuals and an active form. You can use these on the website or through the software interface and the customer team is available over the phone and via online chat. Overall, it’s a good antivirus program and one of the best in the market.