Exercises 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8
- The first rutabaga contest was canceled because of adverse weather.
- It’s not all right to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
- As Einstein said, “All knowledge is relative.”
- The State Capital of Louisiana is located at 3722 Dagwood Road.
- The mayor refused to go along with the City Council vote, “I dissent,” he stated.
- Madonna certainly has a flair for fashion. She always wears expensive outfits.
7. The bomb totally destroyed Senator Kitsmoot’s bird cage.
8. My bright green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission
9. Knopke’s hilarious joke elicit laughter from the Midville City Council.
10. Jones lay on the floor, waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromise his principles.
12. At the end of the book report Haynes sited the World Book as a source.
- The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Miss.
- This Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
- Do not park the car on Rodeo Drive, instead park it at 12 Davies St.
- They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
- Smoots move to the North because the people there are so nice.
- At 7 p.m. the rodeo will begin in the Town square.
- Monday, the terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose St.
- Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
- About five percent of the professors have lost their hair.
- After 2 feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
- Miss Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevrolet.
- John Smith, the governor of California, set his trailer on fire Sept.1.
- A fire began at 3325 McDonald Drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
- During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.
- In August 1985, Davies rented a rutabaga stand in Augusta, GA.
- Pomerantz tied the beehive to Sen. Gramms’s cowboy hat.
- About 1,200 Easter rabbits were killed in the explosion at Big Dave's Bunny Warehouse, located at 2525 Hackensack Drive.
- In the 1980s, Davies left the Midwest and moved to the Loire Valley in France.
- Smoots brought two cups of coffee to the governor.
- About eight percent of the cantaloupes have been stuffed with rutabagas.
- Jones bet 40 dollars that his roommate had hidden the sandwich.
- The three university professors share a house at, 613 25th Ave.
- After 2 feet of snow fell at his home in Colombus, Ohio, Davies decided to leave the Midwest and move to the South.
- On Dec. 11th, all classes will be canceled.
- Tuesday morning the Mayor skipped her aerobics class.
- Davies drove 2,000,000 miles in his old Toyota Corolla before it blew up.
- Doctor Kildare said he had filed a malpractice suit against Marcus Welby.
- At eight pm, Governor Jim Guy Tucker, of Arkansas, will give a short speech in front of the Gorgas Library.