How to report a bug on Windows Live Hotmail?
It is one of the free mail services including many others features of unlimited storage, calendar, management of contacts, collaboration with One Drive, Office Online and Skype. Gradually it gained popularity across the globe and became world’s largest mail service having more than 30 million users. It ran on the hybrid of FreeBSD and Solaris operating system. As the time passed, there was improvement tied with Microsoft’s security scheme, passport for an account, instant messaging, social networking schemes and MSN spaces. It even upgraded and brought new versions by enhancing pace, authentication, and advanced attributes. The details would be still less, so approach Support for Windows Live Mails to have deeper information.
But sometimes we come across a situation where we need to report a bug and how can we do that, have a glance below:
1. You need to go to Windows Live Mail forum for the answers.
2. Tap on the sign in at the top, if not done yet.
3. After logging in Windows Live account, type your address under the ID panel and password too.
4. If you are not able to log in, might be your credentials are wrong, recover tour password.
5. Write the name in the display name which you wish to and email address where you want to receive optional notifications for the replies of your question.
6. Ensure that answers code of conduct is verified and you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
7. Write the gist of one-two lines of your question.
8. Under the details column, fill the complete information with the version that is creating an issue.
9. Remember that Messenger and Sky drive are chosen.
10. Opt the product under the suitable category.
11. At last tap on ‘notify me when someone responds’.
12. Then knock on submit to complete the procedure.
I hope the above suggestions would be relevant for you, but still, you face any problem, contact Windows live mail customer service number . We have brilliant engineers, who are there to guide complete seven days by giving the best possible solutions for your queries.
Source URL: http://markcuban.hatenablog.com/