Elbolets by Sandco Metal Industries
Elbolet is utilized on 90° Long Radius Elbows (can be fabricated for Short Radius Elbows) for thermowell and instrumentation connections. Accessible butt-weld to meet particular fortification prerequisites, and 3000# and 6000# classes for Socket Weld and threaded applications. These are utilized to tap on Elbow to spare space. It’s Valuable to connect thermowells.
An elbolet is a mix of elbows and olets. It gives a turn of 90 degrees to the funneling application. They are accessible in socket weld, butt weld and additionally threaded closures. These olets are broadly utilized as a part of instrumentations and warm thermal.
Sandco Metal Industries is a main provider and stockiest of olets fittings, including elbolets. We supply diverse sorts of pipe fittings produced using different evaluations of stainless steel, combination steel, and carbon steel. We stock every one of these fittings in standard measurements and sizes. We can likewise give custom sizes when asked to. Call us specifically for any such details.
We have our clients around the world. We send out every one of our items to all the European nations, Gulf nations, and different nations like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, and so forth. We additionally have appeal in modern markets all over India. Our significant customers are situated in urban communities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and some more.
Items We Offer
4) MSS SP 97 Elbolets
5) ASME B16 9 Elbolets
6) ASTM A105 Fittings
7) Branch Olets
8) Excited Elbolets
9) SS Elbolets
Elbolets/Elbow Outlets Pipe Fitting Specification
1) Sort: Forge Pipe Olets/Forge Pipe Outlets
2) Estimate: 1/8"NB TO 4"NB (DN6 x DN100)
3) Class: 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS and 9000 LBS (Sch40, Sch80/Xs Sch160 Xxs)
4) Guidelines: ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS-SP-97, MSS-SP-79, JIS B2316, BS 3799, and so forth
5) Interface Type: Welded, strung, BW, SW
6) Materials: Stainless steel: ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F317L, F321, F321H, F347, F347H, F310, F44F51, S31803, A182, F43, S32750
7) Line Pipe: ASTM A694 F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70Low
8) Esteem Added Services: Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
9) Factory Test Certificate according to EN 10204/3.1B