Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market to reach a market size of $1.18 billion by 2022
According to a new report Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market (2016–2022), published by KBV Research, the Europe Automatic Content Recognition market is expected to attain a market size of $1.18 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 28.2% during the forecast period.
Automatic Content Recognition technology can pull up to 100 billion data points from its TVs every day, and proper analysis of this information can enhance the viewer experience in unprecedented ways. Real-time Automatic Content Recognition data can be fed into analytics software, which can then send relevant content — advertising, show information, previews and more — to a viewer’s second screen. Content providers that use these two technologies in tandem can achieve a degree of personalization that simply isn’t possible with traditional television, so truly individualized advertising is conceivable. Other Automatic Content Recognition possibilities include connecting second-screen viewers to like-minded people on social networks.
In 2015, Germany dominated the Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market. The Country has registered revenue of $61.1 million in 2015. Based on type, the Europe Automatic Content Recognition market is bifurcated into Solution and services segment. In 2015, Audio, Video & Image Recognition was the dominating segment. Based on services the market is segmented into professional, managed and value-added services. In 2015, Professional Services segment dominated the Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market by service type. Further professional service is sub divided into Consulting Services, Integration & Deployment Services and Support Services. In 2015, with market revenue of $15.3 million consulting services dominated Europe Automatic Content Recognition Professional Services market.
In 2015, Germany dominated the Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market. The Country has registered revenue of $61.1 million in 2015. Based on the technology, the Europe Automatic Content Recognition market is segmented into Media & Entertainment, Consumer Electronics, E-Commerce, Education, Automotive, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Defense & Public Safety, Avionics and Others. In 2015, Media & Entertainment segment dominated the Europe Automatic Content Recognition market with revenue of $35.3 million.
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the countries in Europe region. The key influencing factors of the Europe Automatic Content Recognition market have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc. (Alphabet Inc.), Nuance Communications, Inc., Digimarc Corporation, Shazam Entertainment Limited, ArcSoft, Inc., Enswers Inc. and Doreso.
Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market Segmentation
- Audio, Video, and Image Recognition
- Voice & Speech Recognition
- Real Time Content Analytics
- Security & Copyright Management
- Data Management & Metadata
- Content Aggregation, Processing, Filtering, and Enhancement
- Encoding & Transcoding Solution
- Broadcast & Media Monitoring
- Media Synchronization
- Audience Measurement
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Support Services
- Managed Services
- Value-Added Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
- Defence & Public Safety
- Germany Automatic Content Recognition Market
- UK Automatic Content Recognition Market
- France Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Russia Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Spain Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Italy Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Rest of Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Digimarc Corporation
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- ArcSoft, Inc.
- Enswers Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Europe Automatic Content Recognition Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Free of cost automatic PDF report generation
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free