5 Essentials of SEO for Blogs
Blogging is one of the most successful ways to create brand awareness and even maintain a connection with your audience. With the help of the blogs, you not only provide additional information to the people but create a trust factor which is very important. T is not so easy to target your audience as everyone has their own taste and preferences but blogging gives you a chance to get in touch with them and establish a bond. A crucial factor is that just creating a blog and posting content on it is not enough. You need to put extra efforts and incorporate the seo techniques so that your blog gets visitors. Though good quality and fresh content is most important but there are other attributes as well which can have an effect on the traffic. That is why you cannot deny the power of seo tools and techniques for bloggers too.
If you really want to generate a huge income from your blog, it is essential to follow the below given tips and approaches.
- Importance of title — No matter what your content is all about, but its title should be precise, appealing and above all contain the keyword. Framing a title without the keyword will not provide the desired results as people will not be able to reach your blog. In order to create a proper visibility, it is necessary that an appropriate keyword is used in the title so that whenever people search the keyword, they are redirected to your blog. In this way, there are higher chances that your blog will receive maximum traffic both including the old as well as the new visitors. So the title of your content holds great importance in seeking the attention of the people and driving the traffic too.
- Page linking — As we all know that generating huge traffic towards the blog is the first motive of the bloggers that is why they integrate the best approaches. Page linking is yet another crucial aspect which must be kept in mind. Linking should be done in a natural and proper way so that the users are redirected without any problem. Avoid broken links and if there are any just try to fix them as soon as possible. Broken links bring down the user experience which is not good for the blog. Linking can be done internally, within the pages of your blog or you can even connect them to other sites. This will help a lot as more traffic will come towards your blog.
- Frequency of the keywords — Not many bloggers, especially the beginners have an idea as how many times the keywords should be used within the content. On an average, the frequency is about 2–3% which is enough to make the content rich as well as useful. Keyword stuffing is the major problem as most of the writers tend to use too many key phrases just for the sake of seo. But this is not the right approach because keyword stuffing will bring down the rank of your blog and have a bad effect on your reputation. Also Google has become very strict and new guidelines have been issued related to it. So be careful while adding the keywords to your content.
- Meta description — If you are new to seo, you might not be familiar with what Meta description is all about. It is a description about your page which includes the keyword. The main aim of using the Meta descriptions is to help the users in searching your blog. Without the Meta description, you are losing many of your important visitors thereby reducing the traffic too. So do not forget about the Meta description but come up with a short content that is meaningful and drives huge amount of traffic. You can take the help of Meta Tag Generator to get the Meta tags which can be incorporated in the blog for enhanced visibility and more traffic.
- Appealing theme — Your blog should have an attractive look in order to grab the attention of the visitors. Depending on the topic that you choose for the blog, its theme should also be according to that. This will influence the visitors to show some interest in your blog and keep them engaged. This will lower the bounce rate which is a good sign for the bloggers. More the time people spend on your blog, better it is for you. You can even go for the customized themes which are superior and help in reaching out to people. So keeping in mind the topic, you can freely select a captivating theme for your blog.
There is no denial to the fact that seo is a necessary part of the blogs and without it, you cannot drive the traffic. So rather than just focusing on your content, it is better to keep in mind the above approaches too. This will help you to build a connection with the people thereby getting more traffic. Therefore integrate the above elements and see the result yourself.