17 Useful Websites
Originally appeared on my blog: http://svejk.co
- Binge Clock — This site tells you how much time it takes to binge-watch a TV show (with our without commercials).
- Two Foods — While on diet use this little tool to compare two foods.
- Online Alarm Clock — In case you don’t have your mobile near to you.
- How Long to Read — Find out how long it takes to read your next book. Search over 12 million books!
- Fake Name Generator — In case you need fake (but real looking) informations about yourself to register at a website.
- Word Frequency Counter — It is always a good idea to check if you don’t overuse a word while writing any kind of paper.
- Online Proofreader — Another awesome site to use while writing an essay. It check for grammar and spelling errors also makes a plagiarism check. After the analysis it even assigns a grade.
- Eat This Much — This useful site automatically creates meal plans for you.
- Print Friendly — Make websites printer friendly.
- Compressor.io — Compress and optimize your images online. Reduce the size of images up to 90%!
- Icon Finder — Search trough almost 1 million icons and use them for (mostly) free!
- Trello — Organize just about anything using cards.
- HTML to PDF — Convert any website to PDF.
- Fax Zero — If you have to send fax this is a free solution, right in your browser! Free to send within the US and Canada, but for a little fee you can send fax worldwide.
- Snopes — This site will tell you if the urban legend you just heard is true or false.
- What The Font — In case you want to know what kind of font a website or document is using.
- Newsmap — Popular news from various websites.
More lists of lesser known websites can be found on my blog.