Learn Web Development- HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More
If you are looking for making career as web developer then this is only course you need to learn web development — HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!. This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience. It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience. It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all. Without a doubt, this is the most comprehensive and effective course. The reasons are below:
- It is taught by a professional udemy instructor Colt Steele
- Around 95% students of this course get full time developer jobs.
- It covers everything that is up to date and relevant to today’s developer industry.
- It is full stack developer course for beginners.
- And much more
This course teaches you:
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- And much more
This course covers technologies:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
Look at one of the best reviews below:
By Omkar Ghag
I have tried several courses to learn web development but this is by far the best I have come across. Colt makes learning some of the most complex things easy and fun. The structuring of the course is very impressive. The coding exercises are important if you wish to make the most of this course. My only suggestion is for new content to be added to make the final YelpCamp project even more comprehensive, other than that no complains :)
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. This includes:
- Research Assignments
To know more about this course-> View here