Unreal Engine 4 - Make Your First Two Games
Approved by Epic Games and taught by Unreal Engine Evangelist Chris Murphy, this course is for any developer who wants to work in unreal engine for:
1.Creating interactive experience
2.Enterprise fields of real time training simulation and visualization
3.Media or entertainment
In this course you will learn:
1. Fundamentals of Unreal Engine 4 so that you build a solid base understanding.
2. The Unreal Editor
3. Master the gameplay framework, and
4. How to use Blueprint to program without coding
5. How the engine works and how it works to help make your project run efficiently,
6. How to use assets to customize your project, design and create interactivity,
7. How to use the tools and strategies to debug an error.
8. Get a complete introduction to core competency with the editor
9. Create realistic games with the complete game development tool.
It has three unique projects:
1.Arch Viz — Getting to know the editor basics with 12 Lectures
2.Developing a game of Pinball with 31 Lectures
3.Developing a Survival Game with 42 Lectures
After completing the course, you will get to know the understanding of the the utility of the engine. You will be confident to start your project and a strong awareness of how Unreal Engine 4 can work for you to build an interactive experience that meets your needs.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Chris Murphy
- Lectures: 85
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you want to know more about this course-> View here