What a man needs to know about Engagement rings — Part 1 The Cut.
I'm guessing you need to buy an engagement ring, am I right? I bet you’re thinking, “What the hell do I do now?”
Don’t worry, everyone does that the first time. Some folks will actually buy the first thing they see. What the Fuck!
You’re here because you’re smart. You need to know some basics. Something this expensive, deserves your attention.
Today, we are only going to tell you about the Top 3 most popular cuts, that’s all! So relax. This won’t hurt.
I’ll fill you in on what you need to know. Nothing more, nothing less.
So, let’s talk about shape. Or ‘Cut’.
“Do you have a favourite shape?” that’s a question you’re never going to hear in the real world. (Unless you’re single, and somewhere you shouldn't be!)
So, don’t bullshit me and convince yourself you prefer Rounded to Cushion.
You don’t need to know why they’re called what they’re called. Your goal is that;
- You can hold an actual conversation with a real person about rings and not look like you just had a brain-fart!
- To impress the hell out of your other-half.
The most popular cuts to focus on are:
- Princess (Yes, that’s an actual shape)
What’s the difference? Only that, Princess is square and Cushion has soft edges.
- Rounded makes up ¾ of the market!
- Princess is cheaper than Rounded.
- Cushion is more vintage looking or ‘romantic’ they’ll say.
I told you, stick with me and I will drip feed you important shit so you know enough to get by and save money.
Yep! that’s it for now.
I’ll be back real soon to go through;
Thanks for reading. You stay Manly now…