Angular 2 with Material Design
Material Design components built on top of Angular 2 Apps.
Sprint from Zero to App
Hit the ground running with comprehensive, modern UI components that work across web, mobile and desktop.
Fast and Consistent
Finely tuned performance, because every millisecond counts. Fully tested across IE11 and current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
Themable, for when you need to stay on-brand or just have a favorite color. Accessible and internationalized so that all users are welcome.
Optimized for Angular
Built by the Angular team to integrate seamlessly with Angular 2.
The goal of Angular Material
Our goal is to build a set of high-quality UI components built with Angular 2 and TypeScript, following the Material Design spec. These components will serve as an example of how to write Angular code following best practices.
What do we mean by “high-quality”?
- Internationalized and accessible so that all users can use them.
- Straightforward APIs that don’t confuse developers.
- Behave as expected across a wide variety of use-cases without bugs.
- Behavior is well-tested with both unit and integration tests.
- Customizable within the bounds of the Material Design specification.
- Performance cost is minimized.
- Code is clean and well-documented to serve as an example for Angular devs.